Phone interview

By Magnet Me

After the wave calamity Covid brought many things were changes in the world from personal lives to business and the country for one example interviews.

When I received the date of the interview I decided to do some research of the company before hand My professor was kind enough to give me link of the company to see their core values and what the company is about. I was Surprised to find out my interview would be over the phone I thought some time during the week I would have been told I would go to an office to talk to my supervisor face to face. But this makes sense ever since covid people would have need any to do interviews without a chance to catch covid so phone and online interview would become the meta. As for the interview my supervisor went over what the company does, what the company beliefs are and what is expected of us as designers.

From my what I was asked about any thoughts had I on on the interview the questions that came to mind were. What hours will we be working on as designers for the company and is they a set deadline for all assignments or do they vary? Would there be anytime that we would need to come to the company actual office for anything? The reason why I ask these questions was because I was trying to plan out my schedule to balance my internship with my other classes. As well keep track of when my internship assignments are do and my school work assignments for my other classes.