My Unique College Experience

Image result for it always seems impossible until it is done

• After admission into New York City College of Technology, in the Spring semester of 2017,  I was selected to join The National Society of Leadership and Success.

Spring 2017

• After acceptance of my academic appeal, I achieved the Dean’s List for two consecutive years 2014 and 2015.  I was proud of my achievements and was ready to commit to applying for the Dental Hygiene Program at New York City College of Technology.

Spring 2015

• In 2014, I decided that higher education was the future that I wanted to instill into my children as a necessity to empower oneself.  My motivation for education is and will always be my children.  As I managed with life’s struggles and caring for my family, I had a difficult start but with the help of my boss at the time I was able to appeal my academic dismissal from Borough of Manhattan Community College in the Spring of 2003.  Eleven years long over due.

Recommendation letter included in my academic dismissal appealJuly 2014My personal statement included with my academic dismissal appeal

July 2014

July 2014

• After accepting the Dental Assistant position in 2002, I was committed to earning my Dental Assisting license.  After a couple of years of online courses, I achieved my certificate of completion in Dental Assistant Rapid Track program from Monroe Community College in December 2010.

December 2010