5 thoughts on “steph essay #2 feedback”

1. Thesis- Protests should be happening because it is one of the ways to get our voices heard but there could be better ways of protesting during a pandemic.
    One supporting reason- People must keep a distance while protesting.
    Counter claim- Can you be more clear on that?

2. Thesis: We should be protesting because it’s the start of a change ,but there is always a better way of doing it .

Supporting reason :People must social distance ,black people are at a higher risk for COVID.

Counter argument: I’m not sure what the argument is ,but one can be we don’t know if protesting will change anything

3. Thesis: We ought to dissent since it’s the beginning of a change ,yet there is consistently a superior method of doing it .

Supporting reason: people should be have maintain social distance because coronavirus is spreading all the way.

Counter argument: it’s not clear. Can you be make more clear on that?

4. 1) Thesis- protest should be happening…there could be better ways to protest during this pandemic.
    2) Supporting reason- provide protestor testing stations so we can hep one another stay safe and in a way if we are at risk of our citizens feel ill then they’ll know they must stay home.
    3) Counter argument- I don’t see what’s your argument. I think you’re missing that part in your writing.

5. Thesis: people should raise voice against racism and do not stop protesting because of pandemic.

Supporting reason: Black people are in more danger other than any race, protest should be continue by taking precautionary measures.

Counter argument: I don’t see counter argument you should be more specific and clear about it.