7 thoughts on “Paulina Vega ESSAY 1”

1. “I’m not saying all officers have negative intentions but it’s best to keep an eye out.” I like this line because all officers are not bad, there must be some good cops and now all cops have to go through it. I really like the conclusion of this essay and so far I like this essay.

2. I like how you used the George Floyd situation for comparison in light of recent events. Very detailed with good use of vocabulary and I also like how you want a change in the way the police works.

3. There have been officers that attack the public and use unnecessary force on them that later result in their death. This is why the people are afraid to approach them

I really like this line it really shows how most people feel. It’s crazy people shouldn’t be scared of the people who are supposed to help

I think you can work on talking a little bit more about how we can make a change .

4. I like that you talked about how cops could have handled the situation better, maybe just add some evidence proving effective ways to handle an interaction.

5. When you talk about how ” some cops aren’t bad ” I feel like you should counter argue that and discuss how other people might feel that way in which they feel they are bad.