3 thoughts on “Mehreen Khanom Essay 2 Draft”

1. I found your essay very interesting, your issue was very clear which is racism. I like the way you talked about the tones and beat in your essay which helps gives me an idea that I should but in mines. I feel like you spent a lot of time on giving feed back on the artist but not enough to explaining how your social issue connects with the song that you have choice. I also feel like your essay could use a little feed back on the social issue its self like what does it mean to you or how come its such a problem in society. But over all I think your essay is very well put together and organized.

2. After reading your essay, I really like fact how you explain that all songs has a motive. The social issue was very clear and you talked very deeply. The only critique I could make is you have to make connections between the song and the social issue. However, really explain the song and fulfil almost all the requirements.

3. I like how you described the way you think music affects the world and how music is important. It gives the idea that you enjoy music, and have a profound respect for it. I also like the in-depth analysis and the way you give background info on Logic, the song, and the issues that led him into making his song. You also put in quotes and a lot of sources to back up your arguments, and I think this is a very solid essay.