Jasleen Aujla- media share 1

For my intro, I want to use this song ‘Brave’ by Sara Bareilles. I choose this song because it gives me strength to move on in  life. Whenever I feel that I can’t do anything anymore or I give up I listened this song. It always makes me feel better and believe in myself that I can do. One of the line “Say  what you wanna say and let the words fall” is my favorite because it encouraging the openness and fostering the communication. I see people who want to say something but they feel shy and keep that inside, So, I think we should being more open. Overall this song tried to show that we can be anything we want in our life. We just need to be brave and shouldn’t give up no matter how the hard situation is.

2 thoughts on “Jasleen Aujla- media share 1”

1. I find your share to be interesting because it is crazy that one song with such a short duration could have so much meaning to a person. I could also relate. I used to be very shy and it took years for me to come out of my shell. This song inspires me and shows me that I could overcome any obstacles that I’m facing. Did you have any specific period of your life where you felt as if you were going to give up? If so, what was it and how did you overcome it?

2. Thank you for your feedback.
    I am happy that you took your time to read my post. I would love to answer your question.
    There is always something that encourage you. It can be big or small. This song is close to my heart.
    I am type of person who keeps my problems to myself because I don’t want to give any tension to anyone just because of me.
    So, There is not only one specific period where I felt heavy by inside and overcome. There are many and one of them is that I was in India and there was a Speech competition in my school. I was in middle school that time and my one friend said ” You can’t do this competition because you are shy type person and I know if you will do you gonna loose” and then she laugh. She made fun but I didn’t like that. After I came home, I research what I needed for speech and I saw this song. I heard and I totally related this song to myself that time because it was also about the braveness ,openness and communication that I didn’t have that time and I needed that. This song encouraged me that time and believed me in myself that I can do and I will do. And , Finally I got 2nd position in that competition. So this is how I overcome. I didn’t give up. I believed in myself and I did.