Nahid Ali Media Shares

In my intro I really wanted to share this article Tittle of this article :The Virus Changed the Way We Internet. When I was reading this article, realized that over the last few months, fears of infection combined with lockdowns and movement restrictions have pushed more me than ever onto internet. I spent soo much time on my social media than anything. It’s like I have a safe space to interact, be entertained, distract myself, and find inspiration without any risk of contagion. After reading this article I could see a clear picture of the importance of internet on so many of our lives during pandemic. 

1 thought on “Nahid Ali Media Shares”

1. Nahid, thank you for this media share intro; I think, as this article points out, we all found ourselves even more online in the past half year than we already were prior to the pandemic. I was curious, though: does the internet always feel “safe” to you? I get that you can’t get COVID-19 online, but I wonder if that makes it entirely safe. It used to me–back when I was growing up–that parents feared their children going on the internet and finding God-knows-what. What do you think?