Upcoming Faculty Workshops for Fall 2018: TBD
Past faculty workshops:
The following workshops have been given in the past, but we would be happy to conduct them again for your department, committee, or group. Contact Marianna Bonanome or George Guida .
- Reading Strategies in the Classroom (April 26, 2018)
- PARSE, Part Two (April 12, 2018)
- PARSE, Part One (March 29, 2018)
- Creative Classroom (March 22, 2018)
- Writing Intensive Syllabus (February 22, 2018)
- Effective Grading and Minimal Marking (November 28, 2017)
- Avoiding Plagiarism Workshop (October 18, 2017)
- Effective Assignment Design Workshop (September 19, 2017)
- PARSE Workshop for Sixth Year Faculty
- Part 1 (March 30, 2017)
- Part 2 (April 27, 2017)
- If you have requests for additional workshops, additional workshop topics, additional workshop times, or additional workshop formats, please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment here or by emailing us.