Are you a student who attended our workshops?Click here for presentations and handouts from our student workshops.
- Encouraging Effective Reading Strategies December 4, 2017
- The Good Old-Fashioned Notebook November 28, 2017
- Feedback: What is it good for? November 13, 2017
- Join us in celebrating the WAC Digital Initiative Certification Launch next week Tuesday 11/14/2017! November 9, 2017
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Revision November 6, 2017
- At the crossroads, teaching the “Math-y” stuff to the self proclaimed non-math-y. October 30, 2017
Tagsactive learning active reading assignment design blogging citations City Tech commenting on papers concept mapping courses creative classroom discipline-specific writing drafts effective grading ESL events feedback formal assignments free writing grading informal writing links low-stakes minimal marking notetaking OpenLab pedagogy peer review plagiarism professional writing reading research paper sample assignments scaffolding student samples student writing Technology templates Toby Fulwiler typed assignment handouts WAC strategies workshops write-to-learn writing-intensive writing across the curriculum writing to learn