Some really WONDERFUL work on the Thumbnails for your poster designs. I am loving the different directions this project is taking!
I am making an important change to what you have due next week, Tuesday the 12th. Instead of drawing the next stage of the project ( 2-3 Concept Sketches) on your own for homework, please come prepared to WORK IN CLASS on this next stage of the assignment. This means you should have the following with you:
- All your thumbnails for in class critique.
- Reference material for drawings, see below!
- Tracing paper for helpful draw overs!
- If you prefer working on your own tablet, feel free to bring it. We will be working both traditionally and digitally.
- Create a library of reference images and inspiration for your project. I recommend using pinterest and creating a many boards as you need to, so that you are organized.
- In your Sketchbook, DRAW Visual imagery you are likely to use in your project, FROM REFERENCE. At minimum 4 pages, but the more the better! For example, if your thumbnails feature lots of water, try drawing waves in your sketchbook from reference photos, and create a pinterest board of both photos of water, and of different ways it had been portrayed by artists you like.
See you guys Tuesday ready to work!