I want to stick around the zodiac signs (constellation signs) but if they were characters and/or based on their identities, how would they interact with one another based on what sign is neighbors. For instance, my first thought would be the folktale of the Aries, Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer. These four signs are neighbors from each other and I think this is a perfect platform for me to reimagine the action characters. My first thought for the theme is a comedy genre because I could imagine the Aries and Taurus dashing toward the front view, one Gemini riding on the Aries and the other being railed by the bull. I think one consideration is the use of violent content being exposed to the viewer but I think most importantly it illustrates the metaphor on how these four characters interact with one another based on its characteristic traits.

I also had another idea by taking Elsa, from Frozen and mixing with Camus of Aquarius, from Saint Seiya. I thought this could also be an interesting mash-up because these two characters have a similar trait based on their powers, which is ice. I could image Elsa wearing the golden saint armor of Aquarius and the setting to be a huge cold empty arena filled with shape ice. This could be a possible approach however one of the downfalls for this idea is her date of birth and according to the Google research, she is born on December 21-22 which identifies her as either (between) late Sagittarius and/or early Capricorn. It is nowhere near Aquarius, but maybe I could add a bow arrow and a sword of her hold, just to refer to her actual sign, or I could just let it be.