Redo of Sketch #1

I decided to change the first sketch entirely. The metaphor for this image is still the same as the original first sketch. I drew some tree branches to show that there’s some background and that the boy is looking at a reflection from the puddle. Here’s the image that inspired this sketch below:

Here’s the article for this sketch:聽http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/autism-muppet-sesame-street_us_58cf5f15e4b0be71dcf5b455

3 thoughts on “Redo of Sketch #1

1. Devin, I love that you revisited the sketch, keeping the metaphor for the image the same, but approached it from a different angle. VERY GOOD thinking!

So this sketch is DARK and hard to read. You’ll should upload a scan or a really good quality photo.

I think this is a strong solution. I’d suggest relying on the reference, but not TOO much. I think if you were to change the perspective slightly it would improve the illusion.

2. Devin, I love that you revisited the sketch, keeping the metaphor for the image the same, but approached it from a different angle. VERY GOOD thinking!

3. I think I’d would have to go with the first sketch as the final product since that one doesn’t require a lot of drawing and effort to be implimented into the drawing. I also will take your suggestion for when I redraw the whole thing again in 9 X 12 in drawing paper.