Hello Class! Be prepared to critique and turn in for grading Project One at the start of class next week: Tuesday 10/2
DUE WEEK 4 ( 9/21) FOR GRADING:
PROJECT 1, PART 3: FINAL PENCIL DRAWING
Incorporating the feedback you received on your concept sketches for Project 1, create a final pencil drawing to present to your art director. This should be drawing at 1.5 or 2 times print size.
- Base these drawings on the feedback you received on your concept sketches. These drawings must be in proportion to the specs of your final art.
- This drawing should be done at your highest level of finish, and should incorporate the use of reference to improve upon your chosen concept sketch.
- Use Adobe PS or a photocopier and light box to scale UP your drawing and transfer it to drawing paper or bristol board.
- DO NOT INK
- Create a digital mock up of your art with the text on the can or Box using InDesign. Print this for submission with your illustration.
* Continue Collecting Reference Images related to your concepts as well as inspirational images and reference. Be prepared to share your inspiration by next class.
*Be sure to ensure your art is drawn to the correct proportions BEFORE you begin.
*Be sure to tape down your edges clean finished edge.