I really enjoyed the hand to hand wine making experience in City Winery. David’s lesson was very helpful and useful. It was a very interesting experience to taste the wine in different stage of wine making. City Winery is a high-end winery located in the middle of Manhattan, it’s very challenge to bring the grape in the city and complete the wine making process in the city. But City Winery manages to made amazing wine. I really like the complex 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon from them. Thanks for Professor Dagorn, Professor Dias and Professor Goodlad for this wonderful opportunity.
- lalizazhu on Charlie’s Angels Wine!
- adhali90 on The Blending Process in Photos
- hsrtyuksel on The WInner is….
- hsrtyuksel on Charlie’s Angels Wine!
- JadeLegere on Cabernet Petit 2012 (Group #4)