Prof. Westengard | O628 | Fall 2022

Lashaunte Browne

Laura doesn’t know much about me because I really don’t like speaking about myself, but hopefully one day I’ll be able to open up. That’s night where she went through that scare really made me start to feel a little more cautious around her. She said that everyone was looking up and down the house but I honestly do not remember what happened that night, did I do something? Although I keep my doors locked at night I still managed to somehow escape my room with no trace or remembrance. But my past is so dark and I don’t want to overshare atleast while my mother was not there to police what I had to say. But her father was so respectful of my boundaries that’s why I openly told him a small bit of what happened when I slept as a child. I told her dad I used to sleepwalk when I was younger, omg did I scare her? I know for the past couple nights she been having bad dreams and is terrified to sleep so me going missing probably added to her anxiety about someone sneaking into our rooms. I hope she isn’t scared of me, well she did hug me out of pure happiness so I guess she isn’t. I really like her a lot, she’s definitely someone I would want to keep around me. I’m just glad we got over that little scuffle. 

1. adelisaredzematovic

Hi Lashaunte, I enjoyed your blog post. I loved your interpretation of this scene.