Prof. Westengard | O628 | Fall 2022

Helen Lopez (Blog4)

Since a very young age , i felt a tremendous connection to Laura. Something has connected us that I don’t know why and how it happened I think it was just meant to be and when I saw her again after years I could not help and feel connected to her , I cant help it when I have Laura close to me , I feel so comfortable talking to her and reminiscing about our horror story from the past when she woke up scared of seeing me in her nursery room I also did not understand what I was doing there and how I got there but ever since that day we both could not forget of each other faces we are connected this that day. Laura is very curious to know about my background history about my family name and where I come from I really can’t tell her anything at this moment. I don’t know if I will be able to tell her anything I shall wait until my mother comes back and perhaps I will be able to speak to her about my background. Laura and I feel connected to each other I feel it , every time I whispered in to her ear and kissed her in the cheek makes me feel something special I feel if she was mine even though sometimes she feel embarrassed or shy I know she feels the same connection as I do . I enjoy taking walks with her and holding her hand and we she squeezes my hand tightly it makes me feel close to her and safe. I really don’t enjoy speaking about me and why sometimes I feel a certain way I rather keep it to myself, I suffered from an illness a long long time ago that I really don’t like to speak of it and when Laura’s father asked me about it I did not want to speak of it and made me uncomfortable.

1. amandahasandjekaj

Great writing! I enjoyed reading it. I also wrote about when Laura and Carmilla met each other again.