Alumni coming back for my second program !

Hi, I’m Sam!

I’m an Alumni, coming back for my second program! I’m so so so excited !! My last role was QS/FB in Sassagoula Floatworks Factory at the Port Orlean’s French Quarter resort.  My role this time around is front desk, which I am SUPER stoked for!! During my last program, I did not attend any classes for credit.  This time I am… I am planning on taking two classes down there.  Does anyone have any tips about time management while taking classes?  The classes seem super interesting, but as well all know while living in CP housing, it’s quite easy to get distracted by everything around us. Responses are GREATLY appreciated, can’t wait to hear from my fellow Alumni!

This entry was posted in Electronic Profile. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Alumni coming back for my second program !

1. Jason Y. says:

Hey Sam, I am an alum of the winter 2017 internship. In my opinion, taking the classes that pique your interest will help motivate the completion of projects and homework. I would avoid seminars which are shorter sittings where speakers talk to a group of students versus classes where you get to mingle and interact with other students. Depends on how taxing your role is, the best course of action is to do the homework right after you finish class so you won’t have to worry about anything for the rest of the week. Wish you the best of luck!

2. Hey Jason!

Thanks for the advice! Being as my role will be front desk, I am guessing I will be working A LOT… especially during the holidays. I will definitely try to get my homework done ASAP after class so I don’t have to worry about it during my busy week!