Mom comes to Disney!

Bringing my mom to Disney was definitely the most exciting part of my program. The last time my mom went to Disney was 20 years ago and it was nothing like it looks today. As soon as she went inside Magic Kingdom she was amazed. I’m sure I am not the only one who has to stop every five seconds to take a picture of their mom in every corner of the Magic kingdom! She danced with the characters in the parade and went on different rides. Seeing my moms face truly reminded me why I wanted to be a part of this program in the first place. Wanting to be able to create magic for everyone as it was created for my mother is wonderful. For my mother it truly was a trip of a lifetime.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Mom comes to Disney!

1. Reading this story was so sweet. Its wonderful to hear that you were able to bring some of that Disney magic to your mom. I can imagine her running around the park and taking picture with the characters. This inspires me to bring my mom to the park with me especially knowing that shes never been to the park before.