D minus 55

11/13-11/19

Just like how Disney celebrates Halloween early, same is done for Christmas. The festive lights are dangled from the lamp posts and cast members are dressed up like workshop elves. The magical event beings at 7 pm but guests are allowed to enter the Magic Kingdom at 5 pm to being waiting for characters and ride the rides. To distinguish event members from regular guests, we were given wrist bands that indicated our purpose. From then on, it was like the Halloween party all over again. The rides did not have long wait lines and the character lines were having forty minute waits. My plus one and I were able to go on splash mountain for the first time because it was closed for renovation since August 28th. The iconic ride where many people propose, hold up signs, make silly gestures is definitely a ride any Disney lover can’t miss out on. The wet level is also kept to a minimal as long as you are not riding in the first seat! Overall the party was great and the treats like cookies and hot cocoa were delicious, but you would not catch me paying an extra hundred odd dollars just to get in for this wintry wonderland!

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to D minus 55

1. Sade O says:

That sounds like an incredible experience and I heard that it is super expensive. I can see your picture of the castle it is so beautiful definitely something that no one should miss out on. By the way Winnie the Pooh looks a little skinny in the pic, not enough hunny around I guess. Glad you had a great time!