D minus 111

9/18-9/24

Disney classes began this week, so on top of working 5 days a week we are adding two 4 hour morning classes into my days. If I didn’t sound excited, that’s because I am not. However my teachers Aaron and Pamela does make the class more interesting than most courses I have taken. They both incorporate plenty of relevant external material to enhance the class and make sure that no one is dozing off or spacing out. My classmates also attribute to an awesome morning as we make for a good fit each bringing different perspective and ideas to the table. Makes me wish that Disney courses could be the standard for all collegiate course through out the country!

After the sad and disheartening new schedule, I had to eat my sorrows away at Epcot. Celebrating its annual Food and Wine festival, the lovely cast members ate and drank around the world. Doing so, I was able to discover how picky some of my cast members were while others and I make for a great dining fit. It was a wonderful day and I still have pain of the sun burn to remember it by. Really makes you miss the cool and cold days of fall in New York.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.