Reflective Photo Journal #5

This week has been very busy for the resort I work for. Pop Century almost reached its full occupancy. So many check ins were taking place, it was amazing. The place became very fast paced for some time and everybody was very busy. I loved it. Now that I get to see what is like to work at a hotel, how much you have to multi-task and how attentive you have to be towards the guests and how you need to pay attention to every detail, I realized that this is what I want to do. I realized that I chose the right field and I’m enjoying every minute of it.

Everyday you get to experience something new. Every guest has an unique situation that needs to be taken care of. Sometimes it can be a little challenging to try to cater to their needs but is not impossible. I love how enthusiastic everyone is at my work place. Even when they are very tired they do their best to assist the guests, have a smile on their faces and provide the best service possible. I am still working on enhancing my interactive skills and I can see how everyday I adapt more and become better at it. Working at front desk is a very exciting and challenging role that can actually be very helpful and allow me to learn many things that can be useful in the future towards my career.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.