Reflective Photo Journal #4

This week has been very exciting as well as challenging. I finished training at my job location on Monday. Today, I started on my own and at first, I was very nervous. I thought it was going to be very difficult to be on my own since during training I experienced many difficult situations with a lot of guests. But it went pretty smooth and I was able to check in a good amount of guests. I had put into practice everything I have learned during training and it made the process very easy. I also got an evaluation and it was time for me to remove the red tag that read ‘Earning my ears’ since I had already finished training. I was really happy because this meant that I was officially a cast member and that I did not require further training.

The Resort where I work is usually very busy. I love it because you meet a lot of people from different parts of the country as well as the world. The front desk is always busy so you never really notice the time go by. I really love meeting and interacting with new people. It can be a challenging job at first but once you understand how everything works and you learn to interact with the guest with enough confidence it is very fun and rewarding.

index

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.