Reflective Journal #3

This week was full of challenges, some I could deal with others not so much. One of the challeneges I faced was learning all the different recipes that came with my current shift. At the moment I feel slow because I see my coworkers going fast and going three times fast than me. However I know in time I will get better. I especially felt slow on the day two days before my day off my friends and I were planning to go to the parks and go home tired. I was going to be off for two days in a row and I thought I would be able to enjoy the most of it. However I didn’t get to enjoy my weekend at all because I got very sick. I started with my head feeling cloudy and I tried to take medicine, but my roommate was also sick. I felt horrible and the thought of home got me upset, because I was not expecting to get sick this early in my time being here. I was not even hungry during my two days before my days off. I knew with me and my roommate being sick I was not going to get better so I canceled plans and took the time to stay at my grandparents’ house so my body could recuperate. When the time came for me to come back to work I was eating again and although I was still coughing and my head was a bit fogged up, I was not going to let this sickness get the best of me.

I am still feeling under the weather and I hope during my next day off I will be able to go to the parks.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.