Reflective Photo Journal #13

The perks of being an intern at the Disney College Program is that we get to go the parks during most of our days off and it is hard for us to miss the fireworks each night. However since it’s towards the end of our program, me and my friends decided to visit Universal Studios. My main purpose of visiting Universal Studios was to visit the Harry Potter’s Wizarding World which I’ve been looking forward to go since the opening. Disney World is a magical place to be but it is time for us to venture out to other theme parks as well.

It is quick to make comparison when as soon as I arrive to Universal Studios, the first thing I noticed was the admission fee was slightly cheaper than WDW. In Universal Studios, there are more rides than attractions. The rides at Universal Studios are more intense and thrilling than the ones in the Disney Parks. After all, Universal Studios are more suitable for teens and adults. The wait time for the rides are surprisingly no more than 15 minute wait maybe because it was a Monday.

Finally, I finally got to board the Hogwarts Express and arrived to Harry Potter World. I was in awe how realistic it was, I felt like an excited muggle travelling to the wizarding world. Everything that I saw on movies were being replicated in this attractions, needless to say I can spend the rest of my program in Harry Potter world.  We ended our day by having our dinner at Universal City Walk’s Margartiaville. City Walk is like Universal Studios’ version of Disney Springs.

u1 12545908_10153988020235466_2092827638_o 12511390_10153988020330466_193705429_o12510080_10153988020355466_1283679115_o

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.