Reflective Photo Journal #8

I remember from my first day of training in my role as outdoor food vendor, I was taken on a tour in Hollywood Studios. This tour is an important to our training because we as cast members of Hollywood Studios should be familiar with mostly everything in our work stage. Our core trainers showed us around the park and introduce us everything we need to know about the park and she also introduced us to upcoming attractions, Star Wars land and Toy Story land which unfortunately will be complete after my program ends.

Fortunately, there’s a segment of the Star Wars attraction in Hollywood Studios opened on December 1st. Before the opening of Star Wars Launch Bay, the cast members of Hollywood Studios were in for a treat. We were lucky enough to have additional training added to our schedule. Most of us questioned what this two hours of training will be about, in fact none of the cast members had the slightest clue until we attended the orientation.

Turns out this two hour training class turned out to be something that I did not expect at all, the cast members of Hollywood Studios gets an exclusive preview of Star Wars Launch Bay and an exclusive Star Wars trailer. This training is important for the opening of Launch Bay because the food and beverage department are responsible to know what souvenir popcorn buckets and mugs we will be selling. I had to say it was the best two hours of training that I’ve had experienced and getting paid was the icing on the cake. Last but not least each cast member received a BB8 droid rice krispy treat.

SW1

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Reflective Photo Journal #8

1. That is very exciting. They make education fun at every single possible moment. What did you learn that has been most useful to you?