Journal 15

I’m still unsure of what my future holds, unsure of where I will be working one day, where to live and what to do to push forward however, coming to Florida has taught me so much. I learned how to become independent because sometimes you have to risk it all to move forward and perhaps even suffer a little. Florida has left a big footprint in my heart, I have never been happier else where. I loved the blue sky, tall palm trees filled with coconuts, warm water and the environment is so pure like I’ve never seen before. Although I’ve always been a city-like girl I think it’s time to think outside the box because life in New York is changing rapidly. Over saturated madness where is becoming very expensive to life in a cage, I’m thinking long term. Thinking that’s not what I would like for my prosperity, for now I must find ways to make money in the big apple and then when I am financially stable go life a relaxed life in a place like no other endless summer Florida.

Thanks to this internship I’ve learn to fly, be wise and enjoy life a bit more. I had the pleasure to be able say I lived else where and now I have a different perspective about life overall. I always taught I was open minded but I was wrong, I recently became really open minded ever since I completed my internship. I can’t wait to see what the future holds, for now I must keep working hard to pursue my own magic.

Thank you for all the support from everyone!