Journal #12

This week have been amazing, I can’t believe it’s been four months since I moved in. I have gotten so close with my roommates and my coworkers. Most of my roommates are leaving on May 15. One of my roommates and I are staying which really is sad because we got to move out the apartment by a certain date. I don’t want new roommates. Just thinking of going through this all over again makes me nervous. I just hope that my new roommates are as good as these were.

This week it’s my last week on my Disney classes and I’m extremely nervous. I have final presentation on both classes. I have been the one putting all of my groups work together so it’s a lot of pressure on me. I really want to do well on this because it’s like a final exam, which counts a lot towards the grade. We all have to dress professional and talk for 15 minutes. I don’t like talking in front of people. But I actually have been practicing on what I’m going to say. Hope all goes well.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal #12

1. It amazes me at how fast the time flies. It really does seem like it was just yesterday that we moved to Orlando and we thought we had so much time to see and do everything. I still haven’t done everything I wanted to within Disney World. I definitely understand why people extend their programs now.

Good luck on moving and with your new roommates! One of my roommates and I extended also and we are super nervous about having to move and meeting new roommates. One of our roommates moved on May 15th and we all cried. It is so bittersweet having to say goodbye or as I would like to say see you later.