Weekly Reflective Journal 15

My last week being in down in Florida felt like an emotional roller coaster, I was so excited to final be able to come home and see my family and friends. I was also just as sad that it was all coming to end. I spent my last week working, packing, and just trying to do all the things I had not had  a chance to do as much as I wanted. The day before I was scheduled to leave Vista Way was my 22nd birthday. I was excited to able to spend it somewhere different other than home.

For my birthday me and my roommates went to Epcot and walked around and had dinner at San Angel Inn Restaurante. It was such an amazing experience. The decor, theming, service, and food were all great.  The food was traditional Mexican with a modern twist, so that guest could have a little of old Mexico and new Mexico. After we had dinner we rushed over to make sure we watched Wishes for the last time and also got on The Seven Dwarf Mine Train for the last time. Over all it was an amazing day and I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday or last day in the parks. This experience has been such a great learning adventure. I also included some picture below of my day.

Screenshot_2015-01-05-20-51-40-1

My Roommates and I at Epcot celebrating my birthday and last day.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Weekly Reflective Journal 15

1. Carol.Pelaez says:

I hoped you had an amazing birthday. I wished I had time to go to that restaurant I heard amazing things. I agree the last week was nothing but busy and errands, and trying to do as much as we can before we leave.

2. Ayesha Cuevas says:

Perfect way to end your Disney experience and spend your birthday.