Disney College Program Spring 2015

Mickey_MouseDear fellow Disney College Program Participants:

My name is Alexandra Portillo, I will be part of the DCP for Spring 2015. My role will be front desk at one of the Disney Resorts. I am very excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity but at the same time a bit nervous. For those who have now completed your internship, please share some of your knowledge, best experiences and advice. I look forward to hearing from you all. Best of luck in your career path.

Warm Regards,

Alexandra Portillo

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Disney College Program Spring 2015

1. Carol.Pelaez says:

Hello Alexandra, I’m Carol, I just completed my program DCP 2014. As a PM housekeeper I was able to work close with front desk and their property management control system. My only advice I can give you from the little experience I had with them is make sure you are always in character and remember to create magic moments. When you get to Disney little by little you will find your own special way to create it. It is a fun role and a lot of guest interaction, as well it’s a great way to learn the system Disney uses not only beneficial for your guests but as well for you. Best of luck.