Journal 12

Thanksgiving week. Wow how busy it has been. so far really crazy and really hectic but I love the extra attendance makes the hours go by much quicker. I have worked 57 hours in every possible location and position in this department. They have put extra people in each location to accommodate all the extra guests and its still busier than I was excepting especially for Animal Kingdom.

Most of my roommates have went home or spending time with their family that came in so I havent really seen them much. It has been peaceful and quiet in the house.

Definitely didnt have the chance to go the parks this week but I did have a special surprise for some of the people I have met here. I created a thanksgiving dinner for the ICPs in my department. One of my friends here let us use is apartment because its so big. I made all kinds of food and show them how we celebrate Thanksgiving in America since they dont have much experience of it in their countries. I was honored that so many people showed up to enjoy and they were happy and thankful and that moment honestly has made this program extra special.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.