Weekly Journal # 12

Last Wednesday was the Disney College Program Graduation. I was super excited, this was something I was looking forward too since the beginning. I can’t believe I made it. This has been such a great learning experience and I am glad I have amazing roommates and coworkers to share this with. On graduation day I met up with my fellow coworkers, we all got our certificate of completion, Mickey ears, and they also gave us a keepsake box. We all took pictures but to take a picture with characters was a mission. The lines were long so I decided to stay on line for meet and greet with Mickey & Minnie. I was able to see other people I have met during my Disney classes, which I was excited because I haven’t seen them in a while. After as a group decided to head to the parks to take pictures and have our hats emboriaded. Spending my day with my coworkers and fellow classmates was amazing we ere catching up, talking about life after Disney, and our goals. I am truly going to miss them, but at least I know that I have friends all over the states from the west coast to east coast and around the world. This has been an amazing experience meeting people from all over and knowing that we will stay in contact.

10850150_840136729366614_7639821663297159405_n  10882315_840136779366609_2452684829527054678_n

The following day was something new to me, which was Disney formal. Disney created a formal for us at Coronado Springs resort. I didn’t know what to expect but once I got there the location was huge I couldn’t believe the amount of space that the convention centers have. It was theme after Once Upon A Time , they had characters such as Snow White, Maleficent, Hades, Princess Aurora, and Jafar. The Food was amazing, all you can eat buffet. This was a great night to get everyone together for one last hurrah. This was the first time my coworkers and roommates were able to have a fun night and enjoy, and as well get to know each other. Disney went above and beyond with this event. It was well organized and a night to remember forever. We all lived happily ever after.

10857932_840136159366671_9208369178168220695_n