Weekly Reflective Journal #12

A few days ago I recently had requested four days off so I can spend time with my dad. It was the most frustrating yet most happiest time of my life that I can finally spend time with someone whose truly important in my life. I even planned and scheduled everything on a piece of paper that I typed out. Most of my friends here at Disney usually don’t like planning things out on a piece of paper. They tend to like doing things according to what they feel and to just go with the flow. But since this is my dad’s first time here at Disney, I wanted to make it extra special for him!

On the first day of my dads arrival, my dad got to see a small glimpse of what I do at work. He definitely noticed how different of a person I am and that I had changed tremendously. He even noticed quite a lot of weight loss on me. Surprisingly, my dad would’ve never noticed I would’ve taken on such a hard role and he felt so happy about it. Back in New York, my dad only remembered me as a shut out kid who would always lock herself in her room all day. Afterwards, we went to eat at a nice seafood restaurant called Cape May at the Yacht and Beach Club. From there, I got to happily see my dad eat numerous amounts of crab legs since this is my dad’s favorite food to eat.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal #12

1. Ninoska says:

Its a good thing that you broke out of your shell, I can see that coming here has been a great learning experience for you.