journal 10

So after class I decided to go to Epcot and try to experience the food and wine festival with my roommate and some friends. Being a foodie I was extremely excited. Once I arrived my roommate had other plans for us. He was aware that I hadn’t explored Epcot so he decided to show me around the park. First stop was spaceship earth. I was expecting a boring ride but was pleasantly surprised. Next was living with the land which was an even bigger surprise. The ride was exciting and interesting. We also got on the Finding Nemo ride which was kind of like the Little Mermaid ride in Magic Kingdom. We finally got to go to Food and Wine, the smells were amazing and the prices were not to expensive. The food looked so good and smelled awesome that I see why it’s easy to spend money in the festival. My favorite pavilion was the Puerto Rican one because it looked like old San Juan but the food wasn’t the best.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to journal 10

1. Ninoska says:

Glad you had a great time at Epcot, my favorite pavilion was also Puerto Rico and I actually thought the tostones weren’t that bad, or maybe it was because I havent had them in a long time and was excited to eat them.

2. Kaity says:

Awesome! I thought the food and wine festival portion sizes were small and expensive! But my favorite dish was the lobster fisherman’s pie?? I think it was from Scotland or Ireland. It was so delicious!

3. Ayesha Cuevas says:

Am glad you enjoyed Food and Wine, I did also. The portions were small, but for the prices it was good. I got to try alot of new dishes, that was the best part for me.