Weekly Reflective Journal #8

I can absolutely say I like concierge way more than front desk because it always something different to do. While I was doing front desk you’re constantly checking in or checking out guest. Now that I’m a concierge side I get to help guest make fast passes, purchase tickets, link things to their Disney experience accounts, make dinning reservation, and also suggest things for guest to do and see. The other day we got really lucky and I was able to make reservations for dinner at Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom for a guest. Be Our Guest is nearly impossible to get reservations for, since guest are able to start making reservation 180 days prior to their stay. It felt really good to be to find that reservation for the guest, because it was something they really wanted to do and they were very happy. This week I’ve also started selling a lot of tickets for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. I love selling these tickets cause most guest don’t know much about the party and I get to tell them all the fun things they are able to do and see.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal #8

1. Though the reservation system is good for the person who can plan their trip far in advance and be organized enough to execute their plan! It is the person making their desicion to travel in a short period of time that may not be able to capitalize on all the best that Disney has to offer.