Fourth Fanatic Four Basic Card Recieved J.E #12

My fourth fanatic card received on November 6,2014. I was working in Epcot, Future North, doing an 8 hours shift until 2am. I was recognized by a leader name Terri Issacs. I was leading ECV Valet and there are many people who are deployed and since I know the area I took my time to explain to a deployed cast member name Brianna. She has been deployed from Mouse Gear to Future North Strollers.
There was a called made to Strollers location and the guest who needed a new ECV because it ran out battery. The guest name was Phil, he was a generous man who was very understanding. He thanked us, for being so quickly to replace the ECV. While I was helping the guest I explained to Brianna the cast member who was deployed that it best to examine the ECV and write a report about the situation.
The leader seen I did a great job explaining to Brianna about the ECV run. I was being a good teammate and showing my Disney side. I am super excited to receive this and enjoying my time in Walt Disney World.

FullSizeRender

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Fourth Fanatic Four Basic Card Recieved J.E #12

1. Ninoska says:

How cool, its great that you actually take your time to explain things because if it would have been someone else they would have let her been in the limbo. So happy for you keep it up!