Journal 7

As week 7 has come to an end I have finished a long 40+ hour work week. It has been a tough one. On and off busy and stressful. The tablets have broken down quite a few times during the week and so has the tap to pay. We have also been short staffed so it forced the rest of us to extend. I wasnt too upset with working extra hours. Some of the leaders were on vacation so the absent of structure was surely visible. A lot of new international college programmers have been brought into the department and some of the older ICP have been deployed so there is a new dynamic happening in the department and that is fun.

My roommates are still pretty much doing their own things. I spend time with some of them once in a while but nothing too extensive. Most of them are pretty young and trying to find out what they want. 2 of them applied of an extension and got it so that was nice for them.

I have had the pleasure of going to Food and wine a few more times. Also went to Epcot to see Smash Mouth that was pretty awesome also. Another fun thing that happen was a cast party for Animal Kingdom. It was called DAK After Dark. There were costume contests, pumpkin carving contests, candy trail. There was a haunted trail, carnival games. It was really fun and nice to go to.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.