Taking advantage of opportunity J.E #10

It was the last class for the seminars David Horvath would be teaching. These seminars were personal develop skill workshops from September to October 2014, every Tuesday morning. I took advantage of the workshops to better myself and pratice.

These classes are great to take. It’s important to build your resume, work on your presentation skills and improving yourself. After the fifth seminar you have completed you would earn a certificate being recognized. I recommend everyone in Disney to take these workshops to get the best experience as possible. The more education you attain the more better your experience is. I love to learn and it been a pleasure having this professor be my workshop mentor.

Some of the workshops are professionalism and personal branding. Students are introduced to general expectations, guidelines and tips that promote professionalism in the workplace. Discuss business standards and recognize the impact of professionalism on credibility. These workshops look at corporate of branding management and show you how to apply to your career, building and your own personal branding statement.I want to become the best person I can be being apart of the Disney College Program. Opportunities are rare to come and taking advantage of workshops you won’t have again are great start.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.