Journal 6

As Week 6 came and went I have started to get more comfortable in my role and excited to be making all these new friends and acquaintances. Its still pretty hot down here and that is really the only thing that is making me uncomfortable but other than that I am really starting to enjoy this experience. I have learned quite a bit of locations and the job is all seeming pretty easy and fun to deal with. My hours continue to increase as well as my responsibilities but still very exciting to be apart of it.

My roommate situation is pretty much the same. They all do their own thing and dont really hang out with the rest of us but at least I have my coworkers to go to the parks with and fun stuff like that.

My classes are good too. A lot of work and a lot of information but definitely trying to take out of it as much as I can. I havent been able to attend the networking events yet because my hours have been so crazy but I am definitely trying my best to meet as many higher levels as I can.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal 6

1. It great to see your enjoying your experience. I see your mood change and now your being more positive then before. This simply means you are learning and growing as a person. I am glad to hear you are being optamistic of the opportunity. Try using the information you learn in class and apply it to your roommate situation, classes and in life and I guarantee you have a positive outcome. Wish you best of luck!