Read and React #3

Due to how unseasonably busy Epcot has been I have not had the chance to officially trail any of my leaders. But over the past few weeks I involved in leader talks and given to opportunity to work with one of our GT’s to test my knowledge. My leaders are always testing me, asking me how about school, my classes, and what I plan on doing after graduation. I have to say sometimes it’s intimidating. It seems that I am their go-to guy at ODF. I’m the first one asked to stay later and the last one told to go home. My leaders give me every opportunity to learn, for example, one day last week most of our computers were not processing and reporting sales. That means that if they can be fixed, the vender will have to manually bank out the money. To avoid that happening out GT needed somebody to go to each cart, turn the computer off, reset it, and power it back up. I was done with my previous task so the GT gave me a radio and sent me on my way. Normally the only person who could do that is the GT themselves or a leader. And since they all trust me they let me do things that other cp’s can’t.

This entry was posted in Read and React 3, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.