This mind map was more of a broad  bunch of topics that I could say or do. I thought about what I did for fun which was play video games. Once I found out what I would play I Started thinking about different camera angles , how I would show the audience certain game play or how I would show my face and also transitions.  Then I went into more deeper thought process about certain topics for example when I has the idea of problems I had I could talk about hackers and glitches etc.

This story board showed more of a visual process on how I would actually record my scenes. This story board also gave me ideas on how I could edit the footage I capture  form step by step. However this story board was more for editing the video and record compared the the mind map was just for a raw bunch of ideas.

YouTube Link

The final product of planning and recording. Using the mind map and story board made things easier to record. However as I was recording new ideas and problems came. One was finding the right lighting in my room which I fixed by using a lamp I had to try to simulate natural sunlight since there was non 9pm and 3 am in the morning. The last problem I had was editing because of the amount of camera angles and equipment I used. I had to sync the clips and footage and I had anticipated that so before each recording I clapped and said sync audio so when I edited I would look for that sound spike and match it to my webcam footage and my game footage. Lastly I had the idea of also recording my hands so viewers could see how my hand moves and the hand  eye coordination you need to play the game without looking down at your hand to see what your doing.