Cover Letter

Venessa Rawlins

943 Saratoga Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11212

917-554-4945

Vanesbo7@aol.com

TO: Nurse Recruiter

Dear Joy Pak,

I have enclosed this letter and resume as an application for a position as a registered nurse at your hospital.

Throughout my academic career at New York City College of Technology School of Nursing, I have achieved considerable scholastic maturation in coursework, preparing me for a challenging and stimulating profession within the nursing domain. 

Your institution offers a wide range of opportunities, which include growth, development, and continuing education.  While working in your facility, I would demonstrate and utilize my clinical experience and education to benefit the department and my career, as well as uphold the mission of your institution. If granted the opportunity I would appreciate a position on a Medical-Surgical unit.

I believe that I am a great candidate for your facility being that I am hard working, a team-player, a fast learner, and overall a warm-hearted person who always puts the patient’s needs first. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to formally meeting with you.

Sincerely yours,

Venessa Rawlins