An information session is scheduled for this Wednesday, June 8th at 10:00 AM for the MTA Summer 2022 paid internship opportunity.
CUNY INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH THE METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY (MTA). THE MTA HAS TEAMED UP WITH US TO PROVIDE LUCRATIVE PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO MATRICULATED CUNY STUDENTS.IF YOU ARE A CUNY STUDENT INTERESTED IN BUILDING YOUR CAREER WITHIN NEW YORK CITY, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE EXPOSED TO REAL-WORLD WORK EXPERIENCES AT THE LARGEST PUBLIC TRANSIT AUTHORITY IN THE UNITED STATES!OVER 50 INTERNSHIP POSITIONS HAVE ACROSS MULTIPLE MTA DIVISION OFFICES INCLUDING:
- IT / Technology
- Systems / Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Law + more
Learn more about the internship opportunities at our upcoming info session: JUNE 8th 2022 – 10:00 am
RSVP: CLICK HERE
- Internship Pay Rate: $19 per hour
- Internship Duration: Summer 2022 (8 Weeks) with great potential to continue into Fall 22 and Spr 23.
- Schedule: Maximum of 34 hours per week for summer opportunities
- Qualifying candidates must be a registered Undergraduate CUNY student
- Major requirements will vary across positions
- GPA Requirement: 2.5 or higher no matter the position
- Login or Create your profile here: https://cunyinternship-oaa-csm.symplicity.com/
- Click the “Jobs” tab > click “Jobs and Internships”, search for “MTA” to review the open positions, and Apply.
(Please note you will be asked to upload a resume)
2 thoughts on “CUNY MTA Summer Internship Program, Paid Opportunity”
Will there be another information session? I missed it
hi Samantha: Not that I’m aware of. That shouldn’t prevent you from applying anyway. I hope it works out for you.