From the Viacom Campus to Career Web site:
It all starts here
Viacom Campus to Career’s mission is to serve as a dedicated and strategic pipeline for early career and future leadership talent.
At Viacom, you’ll have the opportunity to start and grow your career in a vibrant and inclusive environment working with students and employees from diverse backgrounds. Through our in-depth offerings, you’ll gain exposure across our business while making meaningful connections for your future and accessing exciting career opportunities. In addition to hands-on experience our programs include networking, mentorship, resume workshops, speaker sessions, career development, movie screenings, ticket raffles, visibility to top industry executives, and much more.
Whatever your goals and passions are, we’ve got just the place for you to put your skills and smarts to work. Some of our dynamic departments include (can vary by location and semester): Ad Sales, Communications & Public Affairs, Creative Development, Data Strategy, Distribution & Business Development, Legal, Marketing, Programming, Research, and Technology.
Intern Eligibility Requirements:
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept master’s and law students *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming your status
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States
- Interns must be available full time during the summer program and a minimum of 2 full days per week during the fall/spring (no weekends)
- Interns must be available for 10 weeks in total
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if needed
- Viacom does not cover the cost of housing or transportation
POST GRADUATE TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS:
Viacom has exciting opportunities for recent college graduates through post grad development programs focused on key business segments. Click on the titles below for more information.
- RISE Distribution & Business Development Coordinator Rotation Program – 2020 Application will be posted in Fall of 2019
- MBA Leadership Rotation Program – 2020 Application will be posted in Fall of 2019
- Business & Legal Affairs Fellowship Program – 2020 Application will be posted in Winter of 2020