Working Remotely

Photograph by Andrew Neel on Unsplash

Ahhh! Working remotely or doing online classes remotely has its perks. I have always had a love-hate relationship with working remotely. Due to covid, we all had to adjust to a new way of living and working. Life as we once know it had changed and we had to embrace and even come to the realization that the transition won’t be so easy. I am a hands-on person, I love being in the moment in the atmosphere while doing the work. While I like the comfort of my home, especially my bed, it creates room for slacking but that’s in my opinion. I can get up whenever I feel like it and even start my daily routine at any given moment I just sometimes feel like all the morals and rules I had in place for myself just got tossed through the door at times. Moreover, remote working made it easier for accomplishing tasks. I just need to always be on top of things. So, the same ground rules I instill for myself in remote learning I apply here at work.

Also, since all my coworkers are in different parts of the state and even the world it’s easier for us to all meet and comes together as one. In times like these, it shows us how easily at the snap of your fingers you can bring work home and have it be that you were never working remotely. The way how technology is set up too makes things easier as well.