Culmination Entry #6

Play this for a much better reading experience.

Dear Journal,

I have decided to take a break for a few days from my culmination project. So far, the average player will take about an hour to get to where I stopped so that is a good sign that things are going well. I showed off my poster last Friday and as expected, everybody went “ooooo” and “ahhhhh” followed by more amazement. It is what I have been trying to tell everyone I know all along. You do not have to follow some boring template nor everyone else’s. You know what I think? I think that these standards are only there as a placeholder for imagination to take its course. It works out for me because mostly everyone I met in my life accepted and adored me for being who I am today.

Midterms are coming up soon and that means that my time is running short. I’ll just include what I said in the previous entries and add them in to my game instead of just sitting on my ass thinking about what should happen next. All that matters is having enough content to say that my culmination project is a success. For some strange reason, I’m feeling more and more sluggish, slower than usual. I am pretty concerned that it may interfere with my progress but I have been through worse. I even took a finals exam while I was sick to my stomach. I did felt like I was going to die right there but luckily, I survived and passed with a good grade.

I guess it goes to show that I can be very strong and enduring. The latest feedback I had recently says that I should keep going and improve some aspects of it. All in all, great work if I do say so myself. Well, I better get going. I have to present my progress to my tech advisor so that he can let me know what else I could do. Till then, I’ll write you again soon.

Your friend,

Virgilio Samo III

This entry was posted in Weekly Journals and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.