Hale and Hearty Soups Brings You Happiness

Guys it is 1:30 P.M. now. Where are you going to have your lunch? Same place? Same meal, every single day? I used to be one of the people that ordered the same meal every single day, until one day I walked by a small informal restaurant called Hale and Hearty Soups. The design of the store and the name of the store attracted me to try to buy lunch there. Hale and Hearty Soups is located at 2 Metro Tech Center. From our campus it only takes five minutes to get there. Basically, Hale and Hearty Soup is a fast food restaurant that sells sandwiches, soups, and salads. It is a medium size restaurant and has seven tables for people to have their lunch. The restaurant has great service, high quality food and a clean environment

When you go to a new place to have a meal, will you ask a server a lot of questions? If you are me, you will. I am a very picky person and want to make sure that I order the right food for myself. According to John Walker in Introduction of Hospitality, “Servers are not merely order takers; they are the salespeople of the restaurant, ”(258), which means servers responsibilities are not just to take orders only; they should act like salespeople, making people feel that they value their customers. Giving suggestions and information to the customers is part of the server’s job. The first time I was there I was standing at the sandwich selection and the worker forwardly asked me, “ May I help you?” I told her I was new to the establishment and didn’t know what to order. She gave me some suggestions like the popular sandwiches, soups and salads in the restaurant. I asked her some questions about the restaurant and she answered my questions perfectly. In addition she also told me “The busy time was around 12p.m. to 1p.m.” The worker’s knowledge is one of the points to consider about whether a place has great services or not. After I chose my meal I was ready to pay. The cashier asked, “ Would you like to have some crackers?” I said, “No, thank you!” She provided me with a great deal she said,“ Those crackers are free when you are buying a soup.” The staff at Hale and Hearty Soups put passion into their jobs.

I guess you guys like fast food right? Because fast food is fast and easy to eat. Hale and Hearty Soups serve high quality fast foods. There is nothing more important than our health. Just get away from those fried fast foods; those are not healthy at all. The restaurant lists nutritional content on the menu. So, you guys can easily estimate the calories. If you want to lose your weight I suggest you order the Chicken vegetable soup because it is only 70 calories. The small soup cost $5- $6, the medium is about $7-$8 and the large is about $9 – $10. I love the feeling of drinking soup especially in wintertime; the soup warms me up.

I recommend the New England Clam Chowder to you guys, because they put a lot of clams inside the soup; the soup was full of seafood taste. But keep in mind the New England Clam Chowder is a little salty for the people who don’t like a strong taste. Another her soup that I love is the Tomato Crab Meat soup. The Tomato Crab Meat soup is in the daily special menu. The soup was full of tomato taste but it matched the crabmeat very nicely .The are other options: you can get a salad like tuna salad without dressing; it is only 170 calories.

You can create your own salad over there with excellent ingredients. They have over 20 toppings to let you choose, from like carrots, croutons, and cucumber. These three are the free the toppings. And they have ready to go salads like Chicken Avocado Salad, Quinoa Edamame & Beet Salad, and Tuna on Greens. I had the Tuna on Greens salad. It was large. I usually don’t like salads I never had such as a tasty salad, because the tuna was very fresh and greens were not wilted.

Hale and Hearty Soups offers vegetarian, low fat, dairy, and gluten free foods like Grilled Vegetable & Red Pepper Hummus, H&H Tuna Salad Sandwich, and Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato with Basil. H&H Tuna Salad Sandwich is one of the most popular sandwiches. If you want to know more about the foods, you can ask the staff or you can download the menu from the Hale and Hearty Soups website.

If a place is dirty, how can it attract people to go there to eat? People not only want great service and high quality food; they also want a clean place to eat. Hale and Hearty Soups has a clean environment. From the window you could see the shining floor and the clean garbage can. The workers always cleans the table immediately. It is very important that the restaurant environment is clean. I have never seen the Hale and Hearty Soups’s garbage cans dirty. From the outside, you can see how neat Hale and Hearty Soups is. The staff keep their eyes on every inch of the restaurant .If a restaurant is not clean, it can lead the customers to think about whether the food is dirty too. A clean environment of a restaurant shows the management skill. Hale and hearty does not only depends on the food, it’s also depend on the sanitation. Hale and Hearty Soups deserves hale and hearty this name.

Some people may say, “ If Hale and Hearty Soup is good. Why have I never heard about it?” A lot of people follow the brand name to live. They think famous means good. Famous restaurants like MC Donald’s doesn’t necessary sell good products. It is famous but the foods are not healthy at all. Hale and Hearty Soups, the company, does not have as many stores as McDonald’s. Don’t judge a book by a cover. Being a popular brand doesn’t, necessary mean the products or food is good. How good is Hale and Hearty Soups? Well, if I keep saying Hale and Hearty Soups is good you may think that I exaggerate. “Actions Speak Louder Than Words.” Just go to Hale and Hearty Soups to have a lunch and you will know how good it is. CBS NYC said “its repertoire of 100+ soups deliver daily excellence.” CBS NYC recommends to New Yorkers Hale and Hearty Soups is one of the best soups restaurants in NYC. Hale and Hearty Soups even have an A rating in windows.

Hale and Hearty Soup is a restaurant that can satisfy you. The severs are patiently service you, and give great suggestions. It has high quality foods that help us control our weight and supply nutrition to our body. If you are looking for great service, high quality foods, a clean environment restaurant, Hale and Hearty Soup welcomes you! Remember the busy time is around 12pm-1pm and you can download the app to order it. It makes you get the lunch faster. Bon appétit!

`

Works Cited

Van Lenten, Anna. “NYC’s 9 Best Soup Restaurants.” CBS New York. CBS New York, 24

Apr. 2012. Web. 16 Nov. 2015.

Walker, John R. Introduction to Hospitality. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2013. Print.

This entry was posted in American, Cafe, Local Grub, Sit Down. Bookmark the permalink.