Brooklyn Bridge Park is one of the fantastic places in New York; full with glamorous views of Manhattan skylines, tourists, many free attractions for the public, historical and natural place. The park is one of the greenest destination places in New York, which is maintained very well that it is great for families, kids, and tourist to be there. Take a moment to stroll down the absolute stunning park, and make a remarkable experience in New York.
FRIDAY – 4 p.m. – Empire Fulton Ferry
1. Walking down the cobblestones, and explore all the attractions and facilities Brooklyn Bridge Park provide you with. Take the ride of the Empire Fulton Ferry to capture more beautiful views of the New York Harbor. At the Empire Fulton Ferry offers picnic areas. A moment to relax under the sun.
6 p.m. – Dinner with sunset time.
2. It’s time to sit down and relax after an exhausting day. Dinner at the Brooklyn Bridge Wine Bar in pier 1 isn’t bad. There are many variety of sandwiches, soups, pastries, and a whole lot of American or imported wines of your choice. Sit down with a bottle of wine, with friend and family and watch the sunset.
10 p.m. – Dessert to end the day.
3. Sitting in the benches of Brooklyn Bridge Park late at night, in a quiet and peaceful surrounding. Grabbing some ice cream from the ice cream factory full with different kinds of flavors, and made with the purest ingredients. Then enjoy the spectacular views of the city with the good vibes while having the tasteful and delicious dessert in your hands to end the day.
SATURDAY – 9 a.m. – Sweet makes a happier day.
4. A little sweet start the day? One Girl Cookies shop is full with fresh and handmade food. Their choices of food consist of crumb cake, cookies, cupcakes, and Whoopie pies. Whoopie pies? Yes, Whoopie pies are great for grown-ups, and children. It’s sort of like macrons, which is a cookie and a cake at once with pumpkin or chocolate flavors. After trying whoopie pies, you’ll never forget the taste.
10 a.m. – Green Team
5. Be part of the green team! Volunteering in the Brooklyn Bridge Park will make the park more refreshing, and beautiful to attract more people to come and enjoy. As it was known that the Brooklyn Bridge Park is one of the greenest destinations. The park features the green roof, which absorbs rain from the building or the ground; lower the temperature from the urban and many more. Therefore, volunteering includes planting, gardening, and more! A little work makes the surrounding a better place!
2 p.m. – California Style Mexican Food.
6. Arrive to Calexico Carne Asada located at Plymouth Street of DUMBO, and tastes the California style Mexican food. Calexico is a well known restaurants, that are located several different places in New York. It has many won awards, and has many good reviews of the food on news paper, online, and magazines. Don’t miss out; try the burritos, and the Carne Asada that were fame for.
10 p.m. – Moment with families at Jane’s Carousel
7. It’s time for a little bit fun moment at the Jane’s carousel with your family. You may take the little ones to ride on the horse; round and round they go. Jane’s carousel is a new place built in the Brooklyn Bridge Park, and consists of 48 wooden horses. Each rides only cost $2. It’s a great way to spend time with friends and family. Especially during the nights, with the night lights, it makes the Brooklyn Bridge and the carousel sparkles. A perfect place for pictures.
SUNDAY – 10 a.m. – Program and Special Events.
8. Waking up early and felt like helping someone and having fun at the same time? Volunteer in the program and special events. There are more than 400 programs each year, and they all include, films, kayaking, and history tours. Basically, all you need to do is communicate and greet people. It’s a great way to meet new friends, and do something good.
1 p.m. – Corporate Volunteering
9. Continue being a part of the Brooklyn Bridge Park family, and continue playing a role in volunteering. Join the corporate volunteering team; clean, installing fencing or edging the Brooklyn Bridge Park. Making sure the park stay clean. You wouldn’t want the park to be polluted right? Help getting the park clean, and strong so that it would last longer, and everybody in what age would experience the remarkable experience you once had!
Brooklyn Bridge Park
Calexico Carne Asada http://www.calexico.net/
Brooklyn Bridge Wine Bar http://www.brooklynbridgewinebar.com/
One Girl Cookies http://www.onegirlcookies.com/whoopie-pies/
Ice Cream Factory http://www.brooklynicecreamfactory.com/