About Us

Member on this Project:

Mamadou Bah

I am a BTech  at New York City College of Technology pursing a degree in Electrical Engineering Technology.  I am passionate on electronics, clean energy, communication, design, and anything related to electrical engineering. I have some experience in PCB design and Energy Storage.

Adewale Adeyemi

I am in my senior year, majoring in computer systems technology BTECH. I decided to major in computer systems technology because of my love for computers and managing computer systems. When I finally get my degree, I intend to work at a big company like google and am working towards it. After which I plan to get my masters in cybersecurity and hopefully work as a CSO for a major hospital. I love listening to music, going to parties and I play soccer.

Shamia Campbell

I am a BTech student at New York City College of Technology and I am majoring in Computer System Technology. I love working on computers and having to fix them when a problem occurs. I am interested in working in the IT field.

Michael Lin

I am a student from cuny new york city college of technology. my major is electrical engineering technology. my habit is to play video game and sleeping. my dream job is to become a electrician.