1. Describe how the client empowerment model for change effectively impacts a client’s well-being status? Include what the professional would do to implement the model in the counseling session.
The client empowerment model effectively impacts a client’s well-being status because it gives them a chance for change. The professional gets involved to respond to the specific needs of the community. Another context is for the client’s to participate in community organizing which means to try and create or promote change. The last context is empowerment which means to give the clients skills to stand up for themselves and make their own change.
2. Describe how a community-based agency’s mission and goals promotes well-being and happiness for their clients.
Community-based agency’s mission and goals promotes well-being by helping the client to understand the potential they have. To help the clients better themselves and understand how they can work to solve issues each client has.
3. Describe how an agency’s organizational chart promotes well-being through the chain of command.
Organizational chart promotes well-being through the chain of commands because it helps work together showing the authority the agency has the information it gives and accountability. And some of these different departments work together to better fulfill a task.
4. Describe how the referral process is utilized in relation to the client’s well-being.
Human service professional need to find out the clients needs and problems. Also to find out what the other agency’s provide in services in order to know if it would match with the clients.
5. Describe how an informal network can aid in the referral and well-being goals.
Informal network can aid in the referral and well-being goals because personal networks such as individuals in this context who know the client well can talk and also reach out to other people who can help in the referral, including those in churches, social clubs etc.
6. Describe how documentation and paperwork requirements aid in the well-being of the client.
Documentation and paperwork aid in the well-being of the client because it lets agency’s know the client’s history. Also includes information of interviews, social history, medical, educational, and mental health records. It also documents time spent by the agency on the client, referrals and case notes and etc.
7. Describe how stress and “burnout” of the worker can impact the client’s well-being.
Stress and “burnout” affect the impact on clients because they don’t get the full help from the professional that they might need. They might not get the professional’s full attention and than will be not respond positively or think well of the helpers.
8. Describe how professional development activities can impact the well-being of the worker. Describe how it also impacts service delivery to the client.
Professional development can impact the well-being of the worker because if they decide to develop and improve skills and to learn knew knowledge of the client than they serve an effective service to the clients. This impacts service delivery to the client because when they learn knew things about the clients because things change they can better assess the client than and have a greater impact.
9. Describe how the human service worker can utilize client empowerment as a tool in the well-being of a client.
Using client empowerment as a tool in the well-being of a client is good because you are giving the client the power and encouragement. Giving them the power to establish their agenda in life.