Welcome Back Everyone!

Hey City Tech! Gen here welcoming you all back from the long break. I hope you all had an amazing holiday and new year filled with new goals and prosperity. Now that we are back from the winter break I want to remind everyone to be calm for the new semester. Yes, I’m talking to you freshmen. Keep a calm profile, everything’s going to be all right you just need to breathe and remember that the syllabus gives you everything that needs to be done. Don’t stress yourself out; I’m sure you can do this! As for my other viewers, sophomores, juniors, seniors, or those who are embarking on another year in City Tech, I’d like to remind you of all your success. Another semester in college, another step closer to graduation. What better way to celebrate that then with a delicious cup of tea?

“Cup of tea you say? Why tea?” Is what you’re all probably asking from the other side of the screen. Lemme tell you why. For me, tea is a great balancing supplement that helps me with anxiety and stress it keeps me calm. On a higher note, given by Harvard Health Publishing “… it turns out that tea does contain substances that have been linked to a lower risk for heart disease, cancer, and other health problems that affect men.” Tea, however, has benefits for all of us not just men. But, the point is that tea can do wonders for both the body and the soul. As we all know and hear about, green tea is a prime example to essential and good health. In that same post it said that “… tea contains certain substances linked to better health. The main players are chemicals called polyphenols, in particular catechins and epicatechins.” These chemicals are a form of antioxidants that come in day to day natural food and drinks, such as fruits and vegetables along with tea and wine. There’s a reason as to why nature’s given us these plants and remedies rather than pills on trees. Ya know, some illnesses can be naturally treated, and even, prevented rather than what we get from our doctors. In a quick point, the body needs antioxidants, without them our bodies grow to be weak and prone to more illness and attacks. My recommendation?? Drink more tea! It’s cheap, easy to make, and it tastes great hot or iced; whichever way you like it.